torsdag 25 september 2008

A big day

Today we are featured on the main page of mmorpg.com! Since they are one of the largest commercial sites specialized on MMO's it is a very good thing.

The review is positive and fair I think, as are the comments. Some comments about Wurm will always be negative as with any MMO. What I think makes us a bit different is that we have a lot of unused potential in our concept. Comments like "lack of story" and "all characters look the same" have little impact on me. I know that those things can and will be changed and improved.
Wurm has the possibility to make the story have a huge impact on the game and the players because of its openness and vice versa and we aim to use it.

Thanks you guys at mmorpg.com! I didn't even pay you for it. When we start making money I'll pay you back by advertising:)

This is a link to the full article.

Inga kommentarer: